Girlfriends will be girlfriends! they laugh at the dumbest jokes, go along with the craziest ideas, and still manage to have the best times.
They are funny, caring, considerate, down to earth, Beautiful, amazing smile and eyes that you would die for! She loves you no matter what, she puts up when you have those moments.
But hey the story doesn’t end here, I feel that every girl has different shades in them and they show a taste of heaven as well as hell.
So With all my experience and off course with the help of Bollywood, I try to explain the kind of girlfriends exists in this versatile world.
1. The Evergreen senti girl – These girls have mastered the art of sentimental drama and they’ll drag you to be a part of it.
2. The shy one – These are the ones who increasingly becoming rare. They are shy at first but can do the weirdest things once they feel you are the one
3. The fighting one – These girls are always up for a fight, the reason for the fight is irrelevant. After the fight, they’ll not forget to tell you “I hate you”
4. The party girl – There is only one cure for all their problems, PARTY!!!
“I am not feeling well, lets go clubbing”, “I am bored, lets go clubbing” and “I am tired, lets go clubbing” are the beginning and ending of all conversations.
5. The undecided one – These girls believe in the power of choice but are unable to choose. You don’t even know whether you’re a ‘boy friend’ or a ‘boyfriend’.
6. The possessive one – These girls believe that you completely belong to them. No one can save you if they see you interacting with someone from the opposite gender.
7. The ‘my cuchi cu’ type girl – These girls feel that showing their love in front of your friends would make you feel happy but end up embarrassing you.
8. The childish one – These types of girls never grew mentally after their School & still think and behave in the same manner.
9. The Ms. always “right” girlfriend – No matter what, you are always wrong. Even if she is wrong, you’re wrong for not telling her before!
10. The “Selfie type” Girlfriend – Kuch bhi kar aur Facebook/Instagram pe daal with a Selfie, yes and u dare not to like it or comment.
At the end i must say, She loves you no matter what, she puts up when you have those moments, you always have the perfect time with her.
So follow Follo,to get an Idea for such quirky takes on Bollywood and you can also stay updated about the Latest Bollywood news
Facebook – Follocelebs
Twitter – @Follocelebs
YouTube – Follocelebs