InFocus today launched their two new Smartphones, Turbo 5 Plus and Snap 4. The Turbo 5 Plus promises big on its battery life while the Snap 4 highlight is its dual front cameras. The InFocus Turbo 5 Plus priced at Rs. 8,999, while the InFocus Snap 4 at Rs. 11,999. Both phones will be available exclusively on Amazon India from midnight on September 21 & September 26, 12 pm onward respectively.
Major focus of Infocus Turbo 5 plus is on the long-lasting battery backup with a massive 4,850 mAh of size, while the Infocus Snap 4 is targeting the photography enthusiast’s segment of the market as it comes with 4 cameras, two at rear panel and two at front which makes them the first handset in the Indian market with four cameras on board.
Both Infocus Turbo 5 Plus and Snap 4 run on Android Nougat & support connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, dual-SIM and micro USB port.
InFocus Turbo 5 Plus specifications
- HD IPS, 720 x 1280 pixels, 268 ppi, 5.5 inches
- 3 GB RAM, Internal Memory 32 GB, Expandable 64 GB (micro SD card)
- 4850 mAH (Li-ion), Non-Removable, Standby Time 816 Hrs
- Weight 174 grams
- Octa Core 1.5 GHz (MediaTek MT6750, ARM9, 8x Cortex-A53), Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 4G/LTE, 3G, 2G, GSM, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Micro (2.0), 3.5 mm, Dual Sim
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
Buy Here – InFocus Turbo 5 plus
InFocus Snap 4 specifications
- 5.2-inch, HD On-cell IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 4GB RAM, Internal storage 64GB, expandable memory up to 64GB (micro SD card)
- 3000mAh battery
- Weight 162 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 13MP rear camera with 80-degree wide angle lens, dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 8MP rear camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP dual front-facing cameras with f/2.2 aperture
Pics from the event