Art is the form of creative thinking of one’s mind processed or formed into a visible output. One of the greatest event ever created is the trade show or exhibits. Trade show is an event where people can present their talent in art as well as introduce their perfect form of art to the people and somehow supports the idea of being creative in any way. However, in order to be more effective, it is very important to know as well the smallest detail such as how to creatively design your exhibition booth design to give that maximum level of experience one can have in attending trade shows.
There are various competitors in the market, though they served as people who shares the same reason as you are, still, it is best to have your own unique way of presenting your art. Designing an exhibition booth needs to attend every small details and structure to correlate with what you want people to see in your art. The basic steps to a creative designing are:
• Create a story. It is much nicer to show something that has a meaning, something that people can relate to.
• Be unique. With all other participants, it is hard to stand out with other artists. But the secret of creativity is just being you. Because being unique is all about being you and not trying to be what other people are and what they do.
• Relax. Oftentimes, when we pressure ourselves to think and think of what could be the design of our exhibition booth, we tend to panic and feel anxious as to what is good and end up having to waste time. So just relax.
• Create a theme. Just like creating a story, theme also helps to focus yourself into what you really want to happen in your booth. It is actually a guide to your story.
• Consult with friends/family. We all know that the best critics are those who is closer to our heart right? A successful artist or designer often open him/herself to comments and suggestions and learn from it.
• Use graphics. Graphics are often used to illustrate the meaning of your design or giving people a catch of what you want them to experience. Though, it mostly used for creative statements, it is still essential in attracting people to come and visit your booth.
Designing a booth is not easy, you have to make sure that every design has its own story to tell to attract customers (if you are promoting a product) or simply viewers, people who appreciates art. But then again, what is important in being creative is being yourself with a good intention and purpose.