Memories.. they behave in the craziest way. Woh kehte hai na “Childhood is the best part of someone’s Life” is actually true. I still remember when we were kids, we couldn’t wait to grow up but now we think why we even grew up!!
There have been many sweet memories of our childhood, which automatically put smile on our face while just thinking about them. Hope you all relive your childhood while reading this, on the same hand will realize where we going and what are we trying to achieve?
- When we were small, we used to put our arms in the shirt and told people that we had lost them.. but now we only wear shirts just to look descent and with no excitement in it.
- Would restart the video game whenever we knew we were going to lose.. but now our life itself became a game which is being controlled by others.
- Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once.. but now computers, Laptops, smart phones had taken those place.
- Waited behind a door to scare someone, and then leaving because they’re taking too long to come out.. but now we all are scare of our own shadow and feel alone despite being in a crowded place.
- Faked being asleep, so we could be carried to bed.. but now no one is there to wake us up except the alarm clock.
- Used to think that the moon followed our car.. but now we had no time to even look at the Moon calmly.
- Tried to balance the switch between on/off.. but now we are trying to balance our lives with so many Ups and Downs.
- Watching two drops of rain roll down the window and pretending it was a race.. but now each one of us is trying to compete with each other and our life has become a race.
- The only thing we had to take care of was a school bag.. but now the burden of life.
- Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off.. but now we just open it to see if there’s anything which can fulfill our desire of food.
- Walked into a room, forgot what we needed, Walked out.. now this situation is just replaced by Life instead of room.. where we walked into it.. forgot what we needed and just walked out.
Yes that’s true “I Miss my Childhood”