DELHI as they say Dil walo ki, but along with their big heart we often see many different creatures here who always trying to prove their point of existence. Apart from Delhi’s famous history theirs a mystery around these types of people, which I am trying to unfold. (Hope will be able to justify as per their expectations)
- Tu Jaanta nahi hai mera baap kaun hai – The reason for putting this at the top is we people have grown up hearing this famous phrase, as if our whole life cycle is circled around this. Starting from the school days when the fellow classmate used to say this very often, to the younger age when we listen to this stuff during the college life. Don’t know whether they are seriously asking us? How the hell someone know who is your Goddamn father!!
- Itni Mehngai ho gayi hai type – Walking through a market, on a busy road or even in a mall, you often see such people talking about this so-called hot topic. They consider this even hotter then discussing about Sunny Leone’s debut movie. But after getting free ka dhaniya along with vegetables, extra chatni with Momos or be it extra gol gappe ka paani.. they feel proud with a sigh of relief during the entire course of “Mehangai”
- Staring type – These people are very good in staring. Just a glimpse of a Girl is enough to provide their “Dil ko Thandak”. They kept on staring till the girl is not disappeared from their eyes, sometime I wonder that they are actually behaving like a responsible citizen helping girls to drop to their destination from just their eyes only. Don’t know is this a kind of neck exercise also?
- Loud music type – Be it any Shaadi, Function, get together or who cares about the occasion, these people just play music as louder as they can. Yo Yo and Mika are among their favorites. Doesn’t matter what the lyrics are, but when you stare them they pretend to be the music composer of the song and behave like they have been graduated in this field only.
- Thoda sa sarakna type – Next time if someone ask you to move a little, even though 5 people are sitting in a place meant for 3 only then.. Yes you are in Delhi!! These creatures are mostly found in Metro these days. Wondering whether Besharam movie was titled after considering these people in mind?
- Latest Bollywood trend type – These types of Delhities are very good in latest Tadka trend. Salman ke hairstyle se lekar Aamir ke Six packs you just ask they delivered. Even the damn pizza takes half an hour to deliver, but for them a trailer is enough to start staring themselves in the mirror and imagining to be one of them. I wonder whether they ever tried the trend of Horror flicks.. Just an idea!!
- Jugaadu Type – Last but not the least my personal favorites.. Jugaadu type people. These people are best in whatever they do, bachpan se he without even being told they are performing exceptionally well. Master ki fatkaar se lekar.. Police ke pyaar tak.. they know how to apply Jugaad factor to escape. Whether it’s a broken table or a broken heart the only thing that can fix it is “Jugaad”.
..& now as you have finished reading this, please don’t try to judge yourself under which category you fall. Just accept the fact that somewhere down the line we all sharing our piece of contribution to make this list bigger and better.
Feel Proud! 🙂